Để có thể đón chào khách đến công ty, chúng ta có thể sử dụng những cấu trúc sau:
Hello, Ms. Heitink. I’m Jose Maria Molinero.
Nice to meet you / see you again.
Welcome to Salas Design our company.
Did you have any trouble finding us?
- No, not at all. The directions on your website. Your directions were very clear/good.
Was the driver there to meet you at the airport?
- Yes, he/she was. Thanks so much for arranging that.
- It’s the least I could do (after your long flight).
Thanks for coming down to meet me.
- No problem at all. I wasn’t sure you’d be able to find my office by yourself.
Sau khi đón chào khách đến công ty, chúng ta sẽ dẫn khách đi dạo, giới thiệu văn phòng:
You can leave your things / your briefcase / coat here / in my office/ at the reception desk.
Would you like to leave you things here?
- That would be nice, thanks.
I’ll just leave my bag here, if that’s OK with you.
I’ll take you round to meet a few members of the team.
They’re all looking forward to meeting you.
Would you mind waiting in my office for a few minutes?
- Not at all. / Sure, no problem.
I just need to make some copies before the meeting.
I thought maybe I could just pop by Roger’s office and say hello.
Can/Could I use your bathroom?
- Of course. I’ll just show you where it is.
If you’ll just come this way …
Here’s the lift now.
Tiếp theo chúng ta sẽ dùng cấu trúc gì để mời khách ăn uống?
Would you like something to drink? Tea, coffee, water …?
So, can I get you something to drink?
- A cup of coffee would be great.
- Just a glass of water, thanks.
- I’m OK for the moment, thanks.
Can I get you a coffee? / How about a cup of tea?
- That would be great/wonderful. Thanks very much.
How do you take your coffee? / How would you like that?
- Just black, thanks.
- With milk/cream, please.
- Milk and sugar, please.
Could I have a glass of water as well, please?
- Coming right up. / Of course.
Here you are. / Here’s your coffee.
- You’re welcome. / No problem.
- Not at all. / Don’t mention it.
Shall we get some lunch?
- Sounds good. It’s been a long time since breakfast.
Maybe I’ll just have a coffee. I’m not actually that hungry.